Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Skateboarding Pics = Awesome

Skateboarding

So I got to take some pictures of my coworkers son and his buddy at the skatepark in Bellevue this last weekend. The sun was out, the concrete was dry, it was a good day for skating. I skated for years but as I have gotten older I have found that falling hurts much more than it used to. So now I stick to longboards and just focus on going fast. That being said I have always wanted to take pictures of skateboarders. I used to love looking at skate magazines and looking at all the cool photography of crazy people doing things that I would never do. So this was a huge bonus for me plus I got paid for the first time which was kind of cool. So check these pictures out and let me know what you think. I hope you all are doing well and are getting jazzed for Christmas, I know I am.

Direct Link

No comments:

Post a Comment