Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Pictures

Shining Skulls Show
Shining Skulls

Date Day
Christmas Lights

So I took a weekend off from taking pictures because of my birthday and all. Trust me I was in no condition to be handling my expensive equipment. Jesus that sounded dirty. Anyways this most recent weekend I was able to take some pics of my buddies band when they had a show in Capital Hill. The show was killer and the pictures I am pretty happy with. Then the next day it was date day with my beautiful wife. It started out in downtown Seattle then we spent the day in Bellevue. We went to the Snowflake Lane then the Bellevue Botanical Gardens for their Christmas lights. It was amazing. I have never seen so many lights. I have been going to Zoo Lights in Tacoma like my whole live and this one was better. I played a ton with my camera to get different effects with the lights. So check them out and let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment