Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Tristan

Jess and Shaka

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas because I know I did. Another benefit of being married is being able to go to more than one houseful of presents in the same day and this also includes food. Christmas Eve was at my Mom's place in Tacoma and Christmas was at my in-laws place in Port Orchard. I took as many pictures as I could but I was super distracted. So I didn't get as many as I could have but I got enough. I did get to watch my 3.5 year old nephew open his MOUNTAIN of presents which was super cool. Then I got to see my new nephew attempt to open presents which was also awesome. So check out the pics and let me know what you think. Enjoy the rest of the holidays and thanks for stopping by.

Direct Link

No comments:

Post a Comment