Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 11, 2010

Kishelle

So we have been busy as always but I have been taking tons of pictures. I have shot 1500 shots in a month but it's a serious learning process. I haven't been sitting around focusing on my pictures like I want to but I have been learning about stills and staged pictures. I also have been learning a ton about how to use my flash. This weekend I get to take pictures of my buddy who's in a band which will be all flash all night. Anyways check these out and let me know what you think.

Direct Link

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are great, are you taking a photography class or self taught? I really like the mushroom picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not taking any classes but the person I bought my first camera from works with me so he's been an awesome asset for my learning. It's tons of trial and error and learning the software on top of that. I love it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start taking pictures of people for shits and gigs because shooting people is so much more difficult than scenery.

    ReplyDelete