Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Arboretum and Party Time

Peaking Through

Last weekend was crazy I am not going to lie. On Saturday I had an opportunity to go to the Arboretum over by UW while it wasn't raining 1/2 an inch an hour and take some pictures. That place is amazing. I have never been there and it was a real treat to see all the awesome foliage before it all falls off. Not to mention that place is HUGE!!! It is crazy big and I can't beleive how little I actually saw. I was there for 2+ hours and didn't even scratch the surface. I will be going back this Saturday hopefully if I can get the weather to cooperate.

The Crew

I also got to go to a friends party that I haven't seen in a long time. Too long to be honest. I ended up seeing a bunch of peeps that I haven't talked to since I can't even remember when. It was so great to see them all and just get after it. I might have time traveled that night.

Anyways check out the pics and let me know what you think.

Direct Link Arboretum
Direct Link Party

No comments:

Post a Comment