Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Still Baking

Brownie Sundae

Brownie Sundae

This being my first post of the year I figure I would make you all drool like crazy. So here I made a brownie sundae that was truly amazing. I used a Barefoot Contessa recipe that you can find here and she never disappoints. The brownies were chocolaty and filled with walnuts giving that perfect texture contrast. She also requires a little bit of ground coffee in it which I found to be a really nice touch. It wasn't overpowering but added a nice little zing. I used Tillamook vanilla bean ice cream and Hersey's chocolate syrup to complete this decadent desert. In retrospect I should have made or used hot fudge but it was still quit excellent. Just make sure your brownie is warm when you serve it because it's nice to have a warm brownie sundae. If you have any questions please let me know. Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment