Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Beadles

The Beadles

You know how you have friends that you just can't live without? How they're always there for you with advice, hugs and whiskey. Well Anna and Jared are those people to me. They have been a part of my life for quite a while and Jared was even in my wedding.

The Beadles

He's a good ol' boy from Tennessee who hooked up with this island (Bainbridge Island in case you were wondering) chick, got married and now have a beautiful daughter that looks like them both. It's been great watching her grow up and become a little person.

The Beadles

So when they asked me to take pics of them I was flattered and excited. They did such an amazing job and Lili (the daughter) was in full effect cuteness.

The Beadles

The locale was great even though there were tons of people and the weather was awesome. I broke my old record again of pics edited which is now 156.

The Beadles

So take a look at the pics if you get a chance and let me know what you think. Thanks again Anna and Jared for letting me take pics of your wonder family. Next time we are going to have to incorporate the dogs.

The Beadles

Link to Pics on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment