Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blondin Engagement Pics

The Blondins

So I work with a bunch of cool peeps if you didn't know. I was asked by one of them's future wifes to take their engagement pictures and of course I said yes. When someone asks me to take their pictures I get really excited. I hear all these stories of families and couples who get their pictures taken and they are really unhappy about the results. That's where I fit in. I do my darndest to make sure that they get something they like and when they see their results and I hear their feedback I get all smitten inside.

The Blondins

The location they picked was Pike Place and I was stoked because I haven't shot that location with people yet. The weather sucked but we were able to pull it off and the results were awesome if I say so myself. They were troopers and did a fantastic job. If you get the time take a look at the pics and let me know what you think.

The Blondins

Direct Link

No comments:

Post a Comment