Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jeremy and Tiffanie's Pics

J & T

J & T

J & T

J & T

My friends ask me to take pictures of them all the time but these guys are really great people so I was exceptionally stoked to do it for them. So when the day approached we ironed out the clothing choices and the location which happened to be right next to this camp I used to spend time at when I was a kid. We went to the locale on Saturday and there was still snow on the ground not to mention it was probably 34 degrees with 20 mph wind gusts. IT WAS COLD! They pulled through though. They kept their chins up and put on big smiles and we pulled it off. By the time we were done all our hands and faces were frozen but I had about 300 pictures to work with. Not bad for 30 minutes of work. Then we went to the bar and warmed up with our friend Miller High Life and Buffalo Wings. When I was editing them I tried to bring out the coolness of the shirts and the snow into each picture keeping them light and bright. So check out the pics and let me know what you think.

Direct Link to PIctures

No comments:

Post a Comment