Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Pictures

Big Eyes

Carley and Wes

Rineharts

So I have really been busy with my picture taking. I got to do more pics of my friends for their save the date cards and I also got to take some pics of an old friend of mine (old like I haven't seen her since highschool) and her little daughter. Now let me tell you pictures of little kids is my new favorite but pics of couples is very awesome as well especially ones of people in love at Carley and Wes. Not to mention it was like 20 degrees out and they were troopers through the hole thing. I also got to shoot some pics of nature and my wife and this awesome graffiti wall in Tacoma. So take a look and let me know what you think. I appreciate any feedback. Also if you are looking for someone to take some pictures for you I am very interested. The more practice the better.

Save the Date Pics
Mommy Daughter Pics
Other Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment