Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Cundiffs

Cammy & Taylor-91

Here's another person I haven't seen since high school but we have kept in touch via social media sites (I know you know what I'm talking about). She invited me into her home to take pictures of her family including a 2 year old girl named Cameron and a 3 week old newborn named Taylor. Let me tell you they are cuter in person. Not to mention it's really nice to see a couple who is still so in love after being together for quit some time.

Cammy & Taylor-92

Anyways this was my first chance at taking pics of a newborn. My wife, who supports me 100% in anything I want to do was so stoked that I got this opportunity that she immediately went to the craft store and bought all kinds of fabric and props for little Taylor.

Cammy & Taylor-61

We went over there in the morning and spent about 3 hours taking pics of the kids, the couple then all of them together. It really was a blast and everyone did really well with having us in their home.

Cammy & Taylor-4

I really like how the pics turned out but I am always looking for feedback. If you get a moment please take a look and let me know what you think. Also if you are looking for pics please let me know.

Cammy & Taylor-107

Direct Link to Flickr Page

Cammy & Taylor-32

1 comment:

  1. Christian, I was admiring these photos on Becky's page without even knowing you had taken them. I love them and that was so nice of your wife to run out to get things for the shoot. So thoughtful. Great work on the pictures though. I'm sure the family is so happy to have the pictures.

    ReplyDelete