Thursday, June 24, 2010

June Pics

Windy

Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks. During which time we went to Petty at the Gorge and other than all the waiting it totally rocked. That guys is a rock star and I am going to miss him dearly when he's gone. That's why I am convinced that he is going to live forever because no one should be able to make that much good music in one life time. We also had some company for bbq pizza (the pics of it didn't turn out so I apologize) and grubbed our asses off. Then the next day was by brother in law's baby shower which as pretty cool. Let me tell you dudes, baby showers suck except for pacific islander baby showers. Trust me if you like to eat then you need to go to one. Just marry a Hawaiian girl like I did and you will be in in no time. Anyways let me know what you think.

Direct Link

No comments:

Post a Comment